On March 22, 2018, a new software update for Pokkén Tournament DX became available for download. Please take a moment to download and install this update while your Nintendo Switch console is connected to the Internet.
- This update must be applied in order to use the game’s Internet features.
- Save data will still be available for use after downloading the update.
- If the system is connected to the Internet, the update will download and install automatically.
- Once you have updated the game, you will not be able to play back replay data from a previous version.
Complete These Steps:
- Connect the Nintendo Switch console to the Internet.
- Return to the HOME Menu and launch the game.
- The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Once the update is installed, the newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.
- Version 1.3.0
- Pokkén Tournament DX Battle Pack Wave 2 compatibility has been added.
- Wave 2 contains Battle Pokémon Blastoise, a new Support Pokémon set featuring Mew and Celebi and additional Avatar items. Full version of game required to use DLC.
Source: Nintendo Support page