The newest Online Competition may send shivers down your spine and put a Shiny Mimikyu in your goody bag, too. It’s time to sign up for the Ultra Spooky Cup, a Single Battle competition permitting only the spookiest and creepiest Pokémon we could track down. This competition will feature plenty of haunting Ghost types (like Palossand), Pokémon with a sinister visage (like Midnight Form Lycanroc), and even Pokémon like Pikachu and Eevee that are known to wear costumes for special occasions. Be prepared—even the spookiest of Mythical Pokémon will be haunting this Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon competition!
All qualified participants in the Ultra Spooky Cup Online Competition will receive a Shiny Mimikyu, so make sure to sign up! Players must complete at least three battles to qualify. You’ll be eligible to receive a Shiny Mimikyu whether you win or lose, so find a team and have some fun. The event begins at 00:00 UTC on Friday, October 26, and ends at 23:59 UTC on Sunday, October 28, 2018. Trainers will be limited to 15 battles per day, with unplayed battles carrying over to the next day.
Thursday, October 18, at 00:00 UTC through Thursday, October 25, 2018, at 23:59 UTC
• You must sign up during this period to participate in the competition.
• You may sign up for the competition once per game registered to your PGL account.
Friday, October 26, at 00:00 UTC through Sunday, October 28, 2018, at 23:59 UTC
Qualified participants will receive a Shiny Mimikyu.
To qualify, players must complete at least three battles.
Ranking Results Announcement
Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon
• This competition uses Single Battle format.
• Mega Stones are not permitted.
• Duplicate items are not permitted.
• Duplicate Pokémon are not permitted.
• National Pokédex No. 001 through 807 are eligible, excluding some Legendary Pokémon, most Mythical Pokémon, and all Pokémon that are not spooky. (Visit the regulations page for a complete list of eligible Pokémon.)
• Pokémon must have a black clover symbol to be eligible.
• Register three to six of your Pokémon to your Battle Team.
• All Pokémon in this competition will automatically become Lv. 50 for the duration of each match.
• A 10-minute time limit for each player will automatically be enforced in-game, beginning at the start of each battle. When a player’s time limit expires, that player will lose the game.
• At the beginning of each turn, players have 60 seconds to select a Pokémon or a move. If a player has not made their selections at the end of this period, the game will automatically make selections for the player.
• Players may battle up to 15 games per day of the competition. Any unplayed games will carry over to the following day. A new day begins at 00:00 UTC.
• A Pokémon Trainer Club membership
• A wireless internet connection
• A Pokémon Ultra Sun or Pokémon Ultra Moon game with a Game Sync ID registered in the Pokémon Global Link (PGL)
Source: Pokémon Global Link