Starting this Saturday, November 10, select shopping centers around the U.S. will host designated spaces to play the latest Nintendo Switch games as part of the Nintendo Switch Holiday Experience. In addition to a demo of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, it will feature other titles such as Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee along with some four-player Mario Kart 8 Deluxe action, Super Mario Party, Just Dance 2019, Overcooked 2, Nintendo Labo and more. Fans can visit the Nintendo Switch Holiday Experience in the following shopping centers:
- Mall of Georgia in Buford, Georgia
- Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, Illinois
- Memorial City Mall in Houston, Texas*
- Del Amo Fashion Center in Torrance, California
- The Florida Mall in Orlando, Florida
- Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Queens Center in Elmhurst, New York
- King of Prussia Mall in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Arrowhead Towne Center in Glendale, Arizona
- Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara, California
Tysons Corner Center in Tysons Corner, Virginia
*The Nintendo Switch Holiday Experience at the Memorial City Mall in Houston will start on Nov. 11.
The Nintendo Switch Holiday Experience will be open to the public from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Friday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Saturday, and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday.