Select shopping centers around the U.S. are hosting designated spaces to play the latest Nintendo Switch games as part of the Nintendo Switch Holiday Experience. In addition to a demo of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, it will feature other titles such as Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee along with some four-player Mario Kart 8 Deluxe action, Super Mario Party, Just Dance 2019, Overcooked 2, Nintendo Labo and more.
Fans can visit the Nintendo Switch Holiday Experience in the following shopping centers:
- Mall of Georgia in Buford, Georgia
- Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, Illinois
- Memorial City Mall in Houston, Texas*
- Del Amo Fashion Center in Torrance, California
- The Florida Mall in Orlando, Florida
- Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Queens Center in Elmhurst, New York
- King of Prussia Mall in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Arrowhead Towne Center in Glendale, Arizona
- Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara, California
Tysons Corner Center in Tysons Corner, Virginia
*The Nintendo Switch Holiday Experience at the Memorial City Mall in Houston will start on Nov. 11.
The Nintendo Switch Holiday Experience will be open to the public from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Friday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Saturday, and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday.