The Pokémon GO Eggstravaganza is back, and it’s time to hop to it, Trainers! Pokémon like Pichu, Smoochum, and Magby are available in 2 km Eggs, and Egg-focused Field Research is available to complete. Every Egg hatched during the event also includes bonus Candy to help you power up your newly hatched Pokémon. Buneary is joining in the festivities, and if you’re lucky, you may encounter the Shiny form of this Rabbit Pokémon!
Date + Time
- Apr. 16, 2019, at 1:00 p.m. PDT to Apr. 23, 2019, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7)
- Pokémon like Pichu, Smoochum, and Magby are in 2 km Eggs.
- Shiny Buneary and Shiny Lopunny have made their Pokémon GO debuts.
- You may find different Pokémon hatching from Eggs than before.
- Shiny Igglybuff, Shiny Jigglypuff and Shiny Wigglytuff have made their Pokémon GO debuts.
- Three new green, orange and purple Egg Backpacks are now available in the Pokémon GO Style Shop for 250 PokéCoins each.
- Four new boxes are now available for purchase via the in-game store:
- Special Box – one Super Incubator, three Egg Incubators and one Lucky Egg for 480 PokéCoins.
- Great Box – two Premium Raid Passes, four Super Incubators and five Lucky Eggs for 780 PokéCoins.
- Ultra Box – 15 Premium Raid Passes, seven Super Incubators, four Star Pieces and four Lucky Eggs for 1480 PokéCoins.
- Adventure Box – 14 Super Incubators, four Star Pieces, three Egg Incubators and four Lucky Eggs for 1480 PokéCoins.
- 2× Hatch Candy
- 2× Incubator effectiveness
- Lucky Eggs will last twice as long
- Limited-time Egg-focused Field Research will be available during this event.