- Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Patrat, Lillipup, Purrloin, Pidove, Blitzle, Audino and more Pokémon originally discovered in the Unova region will be appearing in the wild.
- Spark has been hard at work walking and incubating Eggs for his research and has found that the following Pokémon have started hatching from Eggs!
- After tackling dozens of raids head on, Candela has discovered that Lillipup, Patrat, and Klink will be available to challenge in raids! Please note, Trainers, that Klink hasn’t been reported appearing in the wild outside raids.
- Following some travel and meticulous research, Blanche reports that there are some Pokémon that only seem to be appearing in the wild in certain parts of the world! Join us in welcoming them!
- If you’re lucky, you may encounter Shiny Patrat and Shiny Lillipup!
- You might even encounter a Shiny Klink! Shiny Klang and Shiny Klinklang have also made their Pokémon GO debuts.
- Shiny Watchog, Shiny Herdier and Shiny Stoutland have also made their Pokémon GO debuts.
- Introducing the Unova Stone! This black-and-white Evolutionary item will allow certain Pokémon to evolve. Try using it on a Pokémon like Lampent, and see what happens! This item can be obtained from Research Breakthroughs.
Niantic says more Pokémon originally discovered in the Unova region will be making their way to Pokémon GO soon.
Source: Official Pokémon GO blog