Ranked Battle February Season Is Under Way. You can take part in battles in the Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield games to move up the leaderboards and earn in-game rewards.
Ranked Battles are a great way to test your Trainer skills in head-to-head battles with players around the world. Trainers of similar ranks are matched up against one another to ensure even competition. When the season concludes, the higher you finish, the greater your in-game rewards.
These regulations will be in effect until the end of this series. New regulations will be announced at the beginning of each new series.
January 31, 2020, at 8:00 p.m. PST to February 29, 2020, at 3:59 p.m. PST
- All Pokémon will automatically become Lv. 50 for the duration of each match.
- No two Pokémon may hold the same item.
- Pokémon in the Galar Pokédex No. 001–397 (as of February 1, 2020, this is limited to Pokémon obtained in Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield).
- Gigantamax versions of Charizard, Butterfree, Pikachu, Meowth, Eevee, Snorlax, Corviknight, Drednaw, Sandaconda, and Centiskorch may be used.
- Only Pokémon obtained in Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield (either caught, hatched from Eggs, or received as an official Mystery Gift) are eligible.
- Player Time: 7 minutes
- Preview Time: 90 seconds
- Turn Time: 45 seconds
To receive your in-game rewards at the end of the season, select Mystery Gift, Get a Mystery Gift, and then Get Battle Stadium Rewards. You will need to finish at least one match with a win or loss during the season to be eligible for rewards.