Pokémon Masters is continuing to host in-game events and introduce new features on a regular basis. There is also a dedicated Trainer sprite emoji for Pokémon Masters on Twitter. This emoji is now available on the social media platform for a limited time.
Date/Time 2/27/2020 at 10:00 p.m. – 3/15/2020 at 9:59 p.m.
Six-Months Celebration underway! Pokémon Masters will soon reach its sixth month since launch thanks to the support of all you Trainers out there. To show our gratitude, we have some exciting content planned during the run-up to our Six-Months Celebration! Look forward to the following Six-Months Celebration content.
2/27/2020 at 10:00 p.m. – 3/15/2020 at 9:59 p.m.
Sygna Suit Red arrives with presents!
Sygna Suit Red & Charizard will be newly added!
As part of our Six-Months Celebration, you will receive sync orbs for Sygna Suit Red & Charizard as a present if you team up with them in this sync pair scout!
Note: Check out the Poké Fair Scout + Present notice for more information about the presents.
Battle Villa Grand Opening!
A new challenge area, the Battle Villa, has been added for our Six-Months Celebration!
With the sync pairs you have trained and some new Battle Villa items, aim to complete all of the battle halls during the challenge period!
A new kind of Story Event!
Story Event: Shining Star is a new kind of Story Event where you can deepen your friendship with Sygna Suit Elesa & Rotom.
We hope you have fun experiencing the many charms of your favorite sync pairs!
Elesa is now available in an all-new outfit!
Newly available Sygna Suit Elesa & Rotom are now featured in the sync pair scout!
Don’t miss this chance to team up with them!
Six-Months Celebration Missions
Special limited-time missions will be added soon!
Complete these missions to obtain items to help strengthen your sync pairs.
Check the Missions screen to learn more!
Six-Months Celebration Log-In Bonus
A total of 3,000 non-paid Gemss will be offered during the Log-In Bonus period.
- Day 1: Gems ×100
- Day 2: Gems ×300
- Day 3: Gems ×100
- Day 4: Gems ×300
- Day 5: Gems ×100
- Day 6: Gems ×300
- Day 7: Gems ×100
- Day 8: Gems ×300
- Day 9: Gems ×100
- Day 10: Gems ×300
- Day 11: Gems ×100
- Day 12: Gems ×300
- Day 13: Gems ×100
- Day 14: Gems ×500
Limited-Time Gem Specials
Gem specials, which are gems available at a reduced price, are on sale for a limited time only!
- Celebrate Six Months gem special 1
- Celebrate Six Months gem special 2
- Celebrate Six Months gem special 3
- Celebrate Six Months gem special 4
The following additional content will also be added in the update scheduled for 3/6/2020.
Look for more event details coming soon.
Legendary Event: Lurking Shadow returns!
Team up with Giovanni & Mewtwo in the revival of Legendary Event: Lurking Shadow!
Electric-Type Training Event under way!
Strengthen Electric-type sync pairs in this Electric-Type Training Event!
Level up the sync move of 4★ Hau & Raichu.
Grimsley and Karen Spotlight Scout
Featuring two Dark-type sync pairs, 5★ Grimsley & Liepard and 5★ Karen & Houndoom!
The sync grids of these two sync pairs will also be expanded in conjunction with this event.
- Note: Check out the news section for more information about each of these events coming soon.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- Log-in bonuses are sent to your Present Box.
- Log-in bonuses can only be claimed during the specified time period.
- Log-in bonuses sent to the Present Box can only be claimed for a limited period of time.
- Log-in bonuses can only be claimed once per day.
- Log-in bonuses are reset each day at 10:00 p.m. If you are already logged in, you will need to return to the Pokémon Center and claim them from your Present Box.
- Gems can be purchased using the Purchase Gems menu in the shop.
- Each gem special can only be purchased once during the sale period.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters.