Pokémon HOME is now available on Nintendo Switch. Read on below for info about the latest update:
How to Update Pokémon HOME
Applies to: Nintendo Switch Lite, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch Family
In this article, you’ll learn how to update Pokémon HOME.
- This update must be applied in order to use the application’s Internet features.
- Save data will still be available for use after downloading the update.
- If the system is connected to the Internet, the update will download and install automatically.
Complete these steps
- Connect the Nintendo Switch console to the Internet.
- Return to the HOME Menu and launch the application.
- The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Once the update is installed, the newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.
Click the version number below for information about the update. Each update also includes all previous updates.
- Fixed several issues to improve gameplay experience.
Source: Nintendo Support