Pokémon Masters, the latest strategy and battling Pokémon game for mobile platforms, is now available for download on the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). In celebration of the game’s release, special in-game events and rewards are offered for a limited time.
Bug-Type Training Event
Date/Time April 5, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. – April 19, 2020 at 10:59 p.m.
Bug-Type Training Event under way! You can strengthen your Bug types! Check out the Bug-Type Training Event during the time period below. You can collect Voucher U and exchange them for items to level up 4★ Viola & Surskit’s sync move!
In addition, 4★ Viola & Surskit’s sync grid has been expanded to celebrate the event!
Strengthen Bug-type sync pairs with ease during this event since opposing sync pairs will all be weak to Bug-type attacks.
You can prepare your favorite Bug-type sync pairs, and take them on!
You can take on special missions during the event period.
Check the Missions screen to learn more!
April 5, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. – April 19, 2020 at 10:59 p.m.
- To participate, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- To acquire items that strengthen 4★ Viola & Surskit’s sync move via item exchange, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 14: Bug Experts: Part 2 (Normal) in single-player.
- This event is scheduled to reoccur in the future.
- Each time the event comes around, the number of times the following special sync pair items can be obtained will be reset.
• Viola & Surskit
- To unlock the sync grid, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 11: Alola’s Rising Stars: Part 2 (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those you can actually obtain.
- When the exchange period for the vouchers obtained in this event ends, leftover vouchers will be converted into coins (10 coins per voucher) and sent to your Present Box.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters site