- H7APT5ZTLM45GZV unlocks 30 Poké Balls
- DYEZ7HBXCRUZ6EP unlocks 30 Great Balls and 30 Pinap Berries
- P2XEAW56TSLUXH3 unlocks 30 Ultra Balls, 30 Max Revives and 30 Pinap Berries
Redeeming Offer Codes
Pokémon GO occasionally offers offer codes through our partnerships and special events. Offer codes can be redeemed for items such as Poké Balls, Lure Modules, Lucky Eggs, and more.
To redeem an offer code on the web:
- Visit this website.
- Log in using the same credentials you use to access your Pokémon GO account.
- Enter your offer code.
- After successfully redeeming an offer code, a message will display the items added to your inventory.
To redeem an offer code on the web with Pokémon Trainer Club (PTC) accounts:
Offer code redemption on the web is currently unavailable for users with PTC accounts. If you log in using PTC, you can link another login provider to your account and login via that account to redeem your offer code.
To redeem a offer code in-app (Android only):
- In the Map View, tap the Main Menu button.
- Tap the Shop button.
- At the bottom of the screen, enter the offer code in the text field.
- Tap Redeem.
Where can I get offer codes for free items?
Niantic offers a limited supply of one-time use codes in conjunction with special events or sponsored partnerships.
Why can’t my child view or access offer codes?
By default, Niantic Kids accounts cannot interact with sponsored content, including redeeming sponsored offers. Your parent must grant your account “Sponsored Content” permissions to redeem sponsored offers. Learn how to enable parental permission for sponsored content.
Source: Official Pokémon GO support page