Seedot is the featured Pokémon for the next Pokémon GO Community Day, which is set to take place around the world on May 24. Shiny Seedot, Shiny Nuzleaf and Shiny Shiftry will also make their Pokémon GO debuts on this day. Read on below form more details:
Community Day: Play at Home Edition featuring Seedot!
Get ready for another Community Day: Play at Home Edition, this time featuring Seedot, the Acorn Pokémon! This special event format will last six hours and will feature increased Incense duration, GO Snapshot surprises, a Special Research story, and more! We’ll also be testing the very first Community Day livestream during the event, so stay tuned for more details.
Date + Time
Sunday, May 24, 2020, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time
- Seedot will be appearing more frequently in the wild. If you’re lucky, you may encounter a Shiny Seedot.
- Evolve Nuzleaf (the evolved form of Seedot) during the event or up to two hours afterward to get a Shiftry that knows Bullet Seed.
- For US$1 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access a Community Day–exclusive Special Research story—Seeing Double! Follow Professor Willow as he learns about Seedot and discovers just how much it and its evolved forms, Nuzleaf and Shiftry, enjoy messing with Trainers and Pokémon alike. Complete it to earn three Incense, five Golden Razz Berries, and other rewards.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- There’ll be a special one-time-purchase May Community Day bundle, featuring an Elite Fast TM, 30 Ultra Balls, three Incense, and three Lucky Eggs.
Stay tuned for when tickets go live! The ticket for this Special Research story is nonrefundable.* Please note that this Special Research will not include an in-game medal.
- 3× Catch XP
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Buddy Pokémon with a Buddy Level of Great Buddy or higher will bring you helpful items, such as Poké Balls, throughout the event. Check out this help center article to learn how to become Great Buddies with your buddy.
Experience Community Day with others online during our livestream
Are you participating in Community Day? Playing at home doesn’t mean you have to play alone! Tune in to our English-language YouTube channel for our first-ever 24-hour Community Day livestream. Join anytime between Saturday, May 23, 2020, at 6:00 p.m. and Sunday, May 24, 2020, at 6:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7) to watch Seedot and other Pokémon play in the wild. You can also jump into a conversation in the comments. Let’s have fun and play together from home!
Please be aware of your surroundings and follow guidelines from local health authorities when playing Pokémon GO. Upcoming events are subject to change. Be sure to follow us on social media, opt in to receiving push notifications, and subscribe to our emails to stay updated. For the latest on in-game events and feature updates, be sure to check this help center article.
—The Pokémon GO team
*Subject to applicable law and the exceptions set forth in the Terms of Service.
Source: Official Pokémon GO blog