Pokémon GO has been updated to a new version across all capable iOS and Android devices. The latest update is being rolled out to iOS and Android devices, respectively. According to patch notes from the development team at Niantic, the latest update implements various bug fixes and improvements for an overall smoother experience.
What’s New in Version 1.141.3 (iOS)
What’s New in Version 0.175.3 (Android)
“As we continue prioritizing Pokémon GO experiences that can be enjoyed in individual settings, Trainers will soon enjoy the following.
– Access to nearby Raid Battles with Remote Raid Passes.
– Your buddy (of any Buddy Level) can now start going to nearby PokéStops to get Gifts for you to send out. You’ll see a notification above your buddy’s portrait when it’s returned with gifts in hand (or paw).”
0.175 Release Notes
- Incense now changes color from green to orange when it attracts Pokémon featured in the current event that may be different from the Pokémon attracted to a Trainer’s location.
- The Shop button in the main menu now shows a red dot notification when there are new items available.
- Fixed an issue that caused Android devices to turn off their screens while the app was active.
- Fixed an issue that caused the native keyboard to not appear when editing a text field on Android devices.
- Fixed an issue that caused items such as Star Pieces or Incense to persist with a 0:00 timer on the Map UI after their active duration.