Pokémon HOME is a special app that enables Trainers to continue their Pokémon adventures beyond a single game system and manage their collection of Pokémon across many of their games. Pokémon HOME is available now on Nintendo Switch, iPhone and iPad (App Store), and Android (Google Play) devices. Pokémon HOME has been updated to a new version across iOS, Android and now Nintendo Switch:
How to Update Pokémon HOME
Applies to: Nintendo Switch Family, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch Lite
In this article, you’ll learn how to update Pokémon HOME.
- This update must be applied in order to use the application’s Internet features.
- Save data will still be available for use after downloading the update.
- If the system is connected to the Internet, the update will download and install automatically.
Complete these steps
- Connect the Nintendo Switch console to the Internet.
- Return to the HOME Menu and launch the application.
- The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Once the update is installed, the newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.
Click the version number below for information about the update. Each update also includes all previous updates.
- Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Expansion Pass # 1 “The Isle of Armor” is now supported.
- Fixed several issues to improve gameplay experience.
Source: Nintendo Support