Pokémon Masters EX is continuing to host in-game events and introduce new features on a regular basis. Read on below to learn more:
Battle Villa Update Coming Soon
The Battle Villa will be updated in the Ver. 2.2.0 update scheduled for the end of October 2020.
The following changes will be made to the Battle Villa as a result of this update.
- The Battle Villa will no longer be held on a continuous basis. A separate notice will be sent out whenever it is available.
- The final milestone rewards will be discontinued due to the removal of the continuous challenge period.
- To coincide with these changes, some of the Completion Rewards will be adjusted.
- A full recovery feature will be added that lets you freely recover HP and Moves, as well as reset your Sync Pair roster.
You will receive one use of the full recovery feature each day, and you can use it whenever you like.Time: Receive at 11:00 p.m. each day
Note: You can only store one use of this feature at a time. If you receive your next full recovery before you use your current one, the number of available uses will not increase.
Note: With the implementation of this new feature, the automatic daily recovery and reset will be removed.
- The amount of treats that can be obtained at the start of the Battle Villa or as bonus rewards will be increased.
- The level requirement to unlock slots for Lucky Skills will be removed.
- In conjunction with the update detailed above, the current Battle Villa content will be discontinued from the following date.Ending date: October 26, 2020 at 10:59 p.m.
Note: A separate notice will be sent with more information regarding when the feature will be available next.
- The final milestone rewards for the current Battle Villa can be obtained the next time the Battle Villa is held.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters EX site