Pokémon Masters EX, the Pokémon strategy and battling title for mobile platforms, is available now on the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). As part of its ongoing efforts to continue supporting the game, developer DeNA is continuing to host various events and release new features on a regular basis. Read on below to learn more:
Ice- and Fighting-Type Egg Event
October 21, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. – November 4, 2020 at 10:59 p.m. PT
Ice- and Fighting-Type Egg Event under way!
Hatch Ice-type and Fighting-type Eggs!
You can check out the Ice- and Fighting-Type Egg Event during the time period below.
In this event, you can receive an Egg from Professor Bellis that hatches into a Pokémon that is either Ice type or Fighting type!
Note: During this event period, you cannot receive Eggs from Professor Bellis by completing area info outside of this event.
Pokémon Hatchable from Eggs During This Event
Note: The Pokémon detailed above can hatch as either ♂ or ♀.
Note: Pokémon listed with an * may hatch as Shiny Pokémon.
Opponent sync pairs in this event are weak against Ice types and Fighting types.
You can prepare your favorite Ice-type and Fighting-type sync pairs and take them on!
One limited-time incubator will be added to Bellis’s Lab for the duration of this event only.
Try hatching lots of Eggs during the event period!
Note: If an Egg is still in the limited-time incubator when the event ends, the limited-time incubator will remain active until that Egg hatches.
You have an increased chance of receiving Eggs if you take on event battles using teams that feature specific sync pairs.
The more of these sync pairs you place in your lineup, the higher your Egg reward rate will be!
Applicable Sync Pairs
- Player Character Sync PairsEgg reward rate: ×1.4!
- Ice-type and Fighting-type Player Character sync pairsEgg reward rate: ×1.8!
- Ice-type and Fighting-type sync pairsEgg reward rate: ×1.2!
The lineup bonus is ×1 by default and varies according to which sync pairs are on the team.
Example: If you place a ×1.8, a ×1.2, and a ×1.2 sync pair on your team, your chances of receiving an Egg will be increased by ×2.2.
You can take on special missions during the event period.
Check the Missions screen to learn more!
October 21, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. – November 4, 2020 at 10:59 p.m.
- To participate, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those you can actually obtain.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters EX site