Pokémon Masters EX, the Pokémon strategy and battling title for mobile platforms, is available now on the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). As part of its ongoing efforts to continue supporting the game, developer DeNA is continuing to host various events and release new features on a regular basis. Read on below to learn more:
The following issue is currently occurring in the game.
In the Ice- and Fighting-Type Egg Event, players who had not updated the app to Ver. 2.2.5 by November 4, 2020 at 9:59 p.m. are experiencing the following issues.
1. During the following period, the statuses of completed battles were reset to not being completed.
October 21, 2020 at 10:00 p.m. – November 4, 2020 at 9:59 p.m.
2. When completing battles that have been reset, First-Time Rewards for battles outside of the Ice- and Fighting-Type Egg Event can be collected.
Note: There is nothing wrong with playing battles that have been reset.
As compensation for these issues, all players will receive Non-paid Gems, as well as items that could be obtained again as a result of the second issue noted above.
- 1★ Berry Tart ×30
- 2★ Berry Tart ×10
- 3★ Berry Tart ×5
- 1★ Egg (Ice-type or Fighting-type) ×1
- 2★ Egg (Ice-type or Fighting-type) ×1
- 3★ Egg (Ice-type or Fighting-type) ×1
- Egg Move Candy ×1
- Non-paid Gems x300
Note: Compensation will be sent to your Present Box.
Compensation Distribution Date/Time
November 29, 2020 at 10:00 p.m.
Note: Compensation can be collected until the following time.
Date/Time: December 29, 2020 at 9:59 p.m.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters EX site