Pokémon GO is being updated to a new version across all capable iOS and Android devices. The latest update is being rolled out to iOS and Android devices, respectively. According to patch notes from the development team at Niantic, the latest update implements various bug fixes and improvements for an overall smoother experience.
What’s New in Version 1.159.1 (iOS)
- Bug fixes
What’s New in Version 0.193.0 (Android)
- Bug fixes
0.193 Release Notes
Note: For Apple Users, this release will show as version 1.159 in the App Store.
Last updated: November 19, 2020
Release notes may be posted before the release is available to all players. Please check your app store for the latest version of Pokémon GO available to you.
- Support for the GO Beyond update
- Soon, Trainers will be able to purchase Remote Raid Passes more easily when trying to enter a raid remotely without a Remote Raid Pass in your inventory.
- Fixed an issue that caused the keyboard to disappear when clearing the search bar in Pokémon storage.
- Fixed an issue that caused Meltan Candy to appear black and without a pattern
- Fixed an issue that caused “Error 6” to appear repeatedly after failing to match with an opponent in GO Battle League. We are investigating future instances of this bug that occur without this error message.
Please see our Known Issues page for a regularly updated list of issues currently being investigated by our engineering team. Please note that this is not a comprehensive list of all issues we are aware of or working to fix, but rather a list of issues currently affecting the most players.
There is always something fun going on in Pokémon GO! Join us for events like Community Day, Raid Hours, and special themed events where you can encounter different Pokémon and enjoy bonuses. Visit pokemongolive.com for a list of events.
Source: Official Pokémon GO support page