Pokémon Masters EX, the strategy and battling Pokémon game for mobile platforms, is now available for download on the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). In celebration of the game’s popularity, special in-game events and rewards are offered for a limited time on a regular basis.
About Prestige Events
The Prestige Event is an event where you can obtain story chapters and items depending on the total amount of prestige points you obtain from battles.
Plus, if you surpass 100000 prestige points, you will be entered into a ranking where you can compete with other players to obtain the most prestige points.
You can gather prestige points efficiently by completing high-difficulty battles or by receiving bonuses for how you battle. Aim to collect as many prestige points as you can during this event period.
Note: Check the Prestige Event announcement here.
How to Participate
Take on battles and collect prestige points.
Collect prestige points to earn tier rewards.
Tier rewards include story chapters, so start off by trying to complete the story!
There are also event-exclusive Medals included in the tier rewards.
Once you’ve completed the story, aim to get the rest of the tier rewards.
If you surpass 100000 prestige points, you will be entered into a ranking where you can compete with other players to obtain the most prestige points.
The ranking is divided into several grades. These grades change based on your prestige rank in order of lowest to highest as follows: Grade E → Grade D → Grade C → Grade B → Grade A → Grade S.
The Grade S Prestige Rewards get better depending on where you place within Grade S. Try for the best rewards you can get!
Prestige Points and Bonuses
The more difficult a battle is, the more prestige points you can receive.
Plus, depending on how you battle, certain bonuses may activate, giving you even more points.
- Your points increase based on the highest amount of damage you dealt to an opponent in a single hit.
- Use Moves like Gloria & Zacian’s Behemoth Blade to inflict a ton of damage to a single opponent.
- The less overall damage your allied Sync Pairs take, the more points you will earn.
- Use Moves like Jasmine & Steelix’s X Defense All to raise Defense and decrease the amount of damage taken.
- The fewer fainted Sync Pairs you have when you’ve completed the battle, the more points you will earn.
- Use Player Character & Pikachu’s Potion or other recovery Moves to prevent anyone from fainting.
- The faster you complete the battle, the more points you will earn.
- If you win with certain Sync Pairs on your team, the points you earn increase based on their bonus multiplier.
- Additionally, the higher the specific Sync Pair’s Sync Move level is, the higher the bonus multiplier.
- There is a chance for a boost to activate whenever you complete a Prestige Event battle.
- Once a boost has activated, the amount of points you’ll receive in the next battle is ×3.
- Boosts can only be activated 3 times per day, so take a chance on higher-difficulty battles when boosts are activated.
- Tier rewards will be awarded directly upon reaching the required amount of total points.
- Grades and Prestige Rewards will be determined during the calculation period after the event ends.
- Once calculations finish, Prestige Rewards will be awarded directly the next time you access the Pokémon Center during the claim period.
- The content is subject to change without notice.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters EX site