Pokémon Masters EX, the strategy and battling Pokémon game for mobile platforms, is now available for download on the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). In celebration of the game’s popularity, special in-game events and rewards are offered for a limited time on a regular basis.
The following issue is currently occurring in the ongoing Prestige Event: Battle Buffet Bash.
- In the Prestige Event: Battle Buffet Bash, right after the player first surpasses 100000 prestige points, if a battle is started by selecting “Battle Again,” an error will occur and the app will force restart. Also, if a player who has been entered into the ranking closes the app during a prestige event battle, an error will occur in this case as well, and the app will force restart after the suspended battle is resumed and completed.
- After the app is restarted by the player and the suspended battle is resumed, the player’s team’s status will be carried over, but the opposing team’s status will revert to how it was at the beginning of the battle.
- If the player wins the resumed battle, the error screen will be displayed and the app will force restart, leaving the player unable to complete the battle with a victory.
Each time the error screen is displayed after the resumed battle ends, Stamina will be consumed and the chance for a Boost will occur, but prestige points and Tier Rewards cannot be obtained.
Also, even if a Boost is won, the Boost will not activate because the battle cannot be won, and the player’s number of daily possible Boost activations will be reduced.
Note: If the battle is not won and the error screen does not display, neither Stamina nor Boost will be consumed.
Note: Stamina and Boost are consumed when the error screen displays at the end of the battle.
How to Avoid This Issue
This issue may be avoided in the following ways.
- Right after you first surpass 100000 prestige points, please do not select “Battle Again.”
- If you have been entered into the ranking, please do not close the app during a Prestige Event battle.
- If the app has been closed during a Prestige Event battle, please do not resume the battle when the app is restarted.
Note: You can end the battle without consuming Stamina or Boost by tapping the screen upon restarting the app and selecting “No” on the dialog box that appears.
Note: If the battle is resumed, you can end it without consuming Stamina or Boost by quitting the battle from the battle menu in the upper left corner of the screen.
Issue Occurrence Period
Since November 29, 2020
All players will receive the following as compensation:
- Non-paid Gems ×1000
Note: Distribution times of the compensation will be announced in this notification at a later date.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters EX site