A new version of the app has been released today.
Please update your app to the latest version.
Note: Changes will be reflected after updating to Ver. 2.8.0 or higher.
Note: The exact time the update becomes available may differ for each player.
Note: Please try again later if the update is not available.
- You can now check a featured Sync Pair’s Sync Grid from the sync pair’s details on the Sync Pair Scout screen.Note: The displayed Sync Grid is a Move Level 1 grid with no tiles activated.
- The level of difficulty was lowered for battles in some areas of the Training Area.
- New area info is being added to the following areas of the Training Area:Cap-Unlock Area
Cap-Unlock Area 2
Scheduled Date/Time: April 27, 2021 at 11:00 p.m.
- To coincide with the new area additions, the Level Cap of Sync Pairs will be increased to Lv. 135.
- New Items required to unlock the new Level Cap will be added.Check out the separate notice to be released at a later date for more information.
- Made minor text changes.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters EX site