Story Event The Star of the Contest
You can collect Prize Coins by completing battles in Single-Player, then try making pulls from the Prize Box!
If you pull from the Prize Box and get the grand prize, you can move on to the next Prize Box pool.
Rewards include new area info, as well as items for training.
You can progress through the event to collect various items and strengthen your sync pairs!
Also, Reward Boosts can be used in the areas listed below!
You can use Reward Boosts to get 3x the completion rewards and battle rewards.
- Friendly Competition: Part 1
- Friendly Competition: Part 2
- Friendly Competition: Part 3
- Friendly Competition: Part 4
Note: First-time rewards are not increased, even when a Reward Boost is used.
One Reward Boost is replenished every 4 hours, up to a maximum quantity of 3. Your total Reward Boost quantity will not exceed 3 regardless of how much time has elapsed.
You can take on special missions during the event period.
Check the Missions screen to learn more!
Log-In Bonus Under Way!
The Star of the Contest
Log-In Bonus is currently under way to mark the start of Story Event: The Star of the Contest.
Log-In Bonus Details
- Day 1: Reward Boost Ticket ×3
- Day 2: Gems ×100
- Day 3: Gems ×100
- Day 4: Co-op Sync Orb ×100
- Day 5: Gems ×100
- Day 6: Gems ×100
- Day 7: Co-op Sync Orb ×100
- Day 8: Gems ×100
- Day 9: Gems ×100
- Day 10: Co-op Sync Orb ×100
- Day 11: Gems ×100
- Day 12: Gems ×100
- Day 13: Co-op Sync Orb ×100
- Day 14: Gems ×100
May 27, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. – June 10, 2020 at 10:59 p.m.
Note: Because there was an issue with the button in the announcement, it has been deleted from the announcement.
Updated: May 29, 2020 at 3:00 a.m.
- To participate, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those you can actually obtain.
- When the event ends, leftover Prize Coins will be converted into coins (10 coins per Prize Coins) and sent to your Present Box.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- To claim log-in bonuses, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- Log-in bonuses are sent to your Present Box.
- Log-in bonuses can only be claimed during the specified time period.
- Log-in bonuses sent to the Present Box can only be claimed for a limited period of time.
- Log-in bonuses can only be claimed once per day.
- Up to 14 log-in bonuses can be claimed.
- Log-in bonuses are reset each day at 11:00 p.m.
- If you are already logged in, you will need to return to the Pokémon Center and claim them from your Present Box.
- The content is subject to change without notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters EX site