A new version of the app has been released today.
Please update your app to the latest version.
Note: Changes will be reflected after updating to Ver. 2.10.0 or higher.
Note: The exact time the update becomes available may differ for each player.
Note: Please try again later if the update is not available.
Updates for Upcoming Gear Event
- The requirement to unlock gear and the EX Plaza’s EX Challenges has been changed from completing Main Story Chapter 18: Challenge Cheren & Hilbert & Hilda (Hard) in co-op to completing Main Story Interlude 1: Let the Tournament Begin! in single-player.
- When you exchange gear, you can now receive 3★ Gear upgrade items.Note: 3★ Gear can be earned in gear events. The first event is scheduled for the following date/time.
Date/Time: July 7, 2021 at 11:00 p.m.
- Updated some gear-related UI.
- Starting from the following date/time, the amount of gear that can be displayed in the Temp Storage and Claimed sections of the Present Box will be limited to 1000.Approximately June 30, 2021 at 12:00 a.m.
Note: Check out this link for more information.
Note: The gear in Temp Storage that is in excess of this limit will be deleted, beginning with the oldest items.
Main Story Update
- All Main Story areas are now playable without using Stamina.Note: You can no longer obtain Rank Points in any Main Story areas in accordance with this change.
Note: First-time rewards and completion rewards will remain the same.
- Added battle rewards to Normal and Hard battles in Main Story (co-op).
- Improved some of the descriptions for Moves and Passive Skills that include ambiguous expressions like “small chance” and “restores a bit.”Note: Check out this link for more information.
- Increased the number of Pokémon that can be left at the Day Care from 200 to 500.
- Changed the icon border color of certain items.
- Adjusted the color of the Sync Move activation animation for the following Sync Pair.Ghetsis & Kyurem
- Made minor text changes.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters EX site