Lisia Spotlight Scout
October 29, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. – November 11, 2020 at 10:59 p.m. PT
Increased chance to scout newly released Lisia & Altaria!
Lisia Spotlight Scout under way!
Featuring 5★ Lisia & Altaria!
We are also giving away Tech Move Candy Coin ×1 as a present with your first Sync Pair Scout ×11!
5★ Lisia & Altaria will be released with their sync grid expanded and will have the ability to be raised to 6★ EX in conjunction with this spotlight.
About Lisia & Altaria
Hoenn’s own contest idol! She clears
away field effects with Defog to give
her team the upper hand!
First-time Only Bonus Present!
You will receive the following present the first time you use this Sync Pair Scout ×11!
- Tech Move Candy Coin ×1
October 29, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. – November 11, 2020 at 10:59 p.m.
- The sync pairs featured in this sync pair scout may also appear in future sync pair scouts.
- Sync pairs other than the ones mentioned above may appear as well.
- Please note that you cannot have two or more sync pairs that include Trainers with the same name in your team.
- To unlock the sync grid, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 2: A Friendly New Rival (Normal) in single-player.
- To upgrade to 6★ EX, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The present obtainable from the First-time Only Bonus Present! Sync Pair Scout ×11 cannot be obtained from the second Sync Pair Scout ×11 onwards.
- Presents will be sent to your Present Box.
- Featured sync pairs have a higher chance of appearing than non-featured 5★ sync pairs.
- The number of times the daily discount (100 paid gems per scout) can be used is reset each day.Reset Time: 11:00 p.m.
- To check the available sync pairs and their respective offering rates, go to the Offering Rate section on the Sync Pair Scout screen.
- Please read the Notes section under Offering Rate on the Sync Pair Scout screen before using the feature.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters EX site