Pokémon TCG: Sword & Shield—Fusion Strike Elite Trainer Box
Launch: November 12, 2021
Dive into the latest Pokémon Trading Card Game expansion, Sword & Shield—Fusion Strike, with an Elite Trainer Box. This convenient collection contains all sorts of useful goodies that will get you started. You’ll get eight Sword & Shield—Fusion Strike booster packs, giving you loads of new cards to enhance your collection. There are also 45 Energy cards to power your Pokémon’s many attacks. The 65 included card sleeves (which feature the Mythical Pokémon Mew) will keep your deck in tip-top shape, and items like damage-counter dice and acrylic condition markers let you play in style. There’s even a player’s guide to the new expansion that can help you fine-tune your strategies. It all comes packaged in a sturdy collector’s box that’s perfect for storing your cards.
The Pokémon TCG: Sword & Shield—Fusion Strike Elite Trainer Box includes:
- 8 Pokémon TCG: Sword & Shield—Fusion Strike booster packs
- 65 card sleeves featuring Mew
- 45 Pokémon TCG Energy cards
- A player’s guide to the Sword & Shield—Fusion Strike expansion
- A Pokémon TCG rulebook
- 6 damage-counter dice
- 1 competition-legal coin-flip die
- 2 acrylic condition markers
- A collector’s box to hold everything, with 4 dividers to keep it organized
- 1 code card to play this deck online
The Pokémon TCG: Sword & Shield—Fusion Strike Elite Trainer Box will be available on November 12, 2021, at the Pokémon Center and where Pokémon TCG products are sold.