A new eight-episode web-exclusive animated series called Pokémon Evolutions has been announced. Read on below to learn more:
Watch the Trailer for the Second Half of Pokémon Evolutions
The next four episodes feature more Trainers, more battles, more Pokémon, and even more excitement.
The first four episodes of Pokémon Evolutions took viewers on an epic journey across the Galar, Alola, Kalos, and Unova regions, with Trainers and their Pokémon seeking adventure, excitement, and victory! If you’re wondering what spectacular adventures await in Sinnoh, Hoenn, Johto, and Kanto, you can watch the trailer for a taste of what’s to come in the second half of this limited series.
Notice: If you click on the YouTube video above, you will leave Pokemon.com. The Pokémon Company International is not responsible for the content of any linked website that is not operated by The Pokémon Company International. Please note that these websites’ privacy policies and security practices may differ from The Pokémon Company International’s standards.
As with the first four episodes, each new episode features Trainers, battles, and storylines inspired by a single region. The next adventure is just around the corner, so don’t forget to mark your calendar with the following dates:
- December 2, 2021: “The Rival” featuring the Sinnoh region
- December 9, 2021: “The Wish” featuring the Hoenn region
- December 16, 2021: “The Show” featuring the Johto region
- December 23, 2021: “The Discovery” featuring the Kanto region
TRAILER FOR FINAL “POKÉMON EVOLUTIONS” EPISODES REVEALED TODAY
Web-Exclusive Series Celebrating 25 Years of Pokémon Returns on December 2
Bellevue, Wash. — Nov. 23, 2021 — Today, The Pokémon Company International revealed a mid-series trailer for “Pokémon Evolutions,” the new animated limited series created to celebrate 25 years of the global entertainment franchise. The trailer can be viewed here.
This eight-episode series takes fans on a journey through all the known regions of the Pokémon world explored in the popular core video games since their launch 25 years ago. Featuring the regions in reverse chronological order to their original discovery, each episode brings a fresh perspective to familiar Pokémon tales. So far, fans have been taken back to Galar, Alola, Kalos and Unova. The remaining four episodes will feature Sinnoh, Hoenn, Johto and Kanto.
- “The Champion” featuring the Galar region
- “The Eclipse” featuring the Alola region
- “The Visionary” featuring the Kalos region
- “The Plan” featuring the Unova region
Upcoming episodes are:
- Thursday, December 2 — “The Rival” featuring the Sinnoh region
- Thursday, December 9 — “The Wish” featuring the Hoenn region
- Thursday, December 16 — “The Show” featuring the Johto region
- Thursday, December 23 — “The Discovery” featuring the Kanto region
For more information about Pokémon’s 25th anniversary celebrations, fans should visit Pokemon.com/25 and join the conversation online with #Pokemon25.
Pokémon Evolutions | Official Trailer 2
More battles. More Pokémon. And even more Evolutions!
Tune in weekly starting 12/2 for the next four episodes of Pokémon Evolutions and discover the spectacular adventure that awaits in the Sinnoh, Hoenn, Johto, and Kanto regions!
Source: The Pokémon Company International