Information on “Pokémon GO” Special Weekend!
We will hold “Pokémon GO Special Weekend” with the official “Pokémon GO” partners who are always supporting trainers! This “Special Weekend” will be held for three days from December 10th (Friday) to December 12th (Sunday), 2021 Japan time. The target partners on the 12th (Sun) are “ITO EN” and “Tully’s”!
We will announce which other official partners will participate, so please look forward to it! The second announcement is scheduled for early November.
What is “Pokémon GO Special Weekend”?
This is an in-game event of “Pokémon GO” that you can participate in using the “Pokémon GO” Special Weekend “participation ticket that can be redeemed with an official” Pokémon GO “partner. A promotion code is attached to the “participation ticket”, so register the code from the promotion code input page by the day of the event and participate in the event on the day. You can participate in the event from anywhere in Japan.
Event date and time
- ITO EN / Tully’s: Sunday, December 12, Japan time from 11:00 to 17:00
- If you use “Okou” or “Lure Module”, Pokemon such as “Onix”, “Hippopotas”, “Bronzor”, “Shuckle”, “Unown”, and “Geodude” will be gathered. If you are lucky, you may come across a different color of “Geodude”! At this event, you will not be able to meet the different colors of “Unown”.
- Different Pokemon for each partner will be drawn to “Lure” or “Lure Module”! If you’re lucky, you might come across different colors!
- December 12 (Sun) ITO EN / Tully’s: “Driftloon”
- Target partners for the following dates will be announced in early November.
- December 10th (Friday): “Kricketot”
- December 11th (Sat): “Mimiroll”
- An event-only time challenge has arrived. You can challenge until 23:59 on Sunday, December 12th.
- Those who have a participation ticket can receive the following bonuses from early morning on December 10th (Friday) to 23:59 on December 12th (Sunday).
- XP when catching Pokemon is tripled.
- The effect of the “Lure Module” installed in the pocket stop lasts for 1.5 hours, and the effect is enhanced.
From early morning on Friday, December 10th to 23:59 on Sunday, December 12th, the following bonuses can be received even by those who do not have a participation ticket.
- Double the XP when you catch a Pokemon.
- The effect of the “Lure Module” installed in the pocket stop lasts for 1 hour, and the effect is strengthened.
Where can I get the “Pokémon GO” Special Weekend ticket?
For details, please check the campaign page of each partner.
- Itoen: https://i.pokego-cpvd.jp/
- Tully’s: https://www.tullys.co.jp/cpn/pokemon_2021/ (accessible after 14:00 on Friday, October 15)
After getting the “Pokémon GO” Special Weekend ticket?
Open Pokémon GO during the event to make sure you’ve received the event-only time challenge.
* Please check the support center for “Notes before participating in the event” and “Check-in / how to play” .
When playing “Pokémon GO”, please pay attention to the safety of your surroundings and enjoy it in accordance with the laws and policies of the national and local governments. Upcoming events may be canceled or changed. Stay tuned for updates on social media, in-app news and Help Center articles .
Source: Official Pokémon GO blog