Pokémon Masters EX, the strategy and battling Pokémon game for mobile platforms, is now available for download on the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). In celebration of the game’s popularity, special in-game events and rewards are offered for a limited time on a regular basis.
Story Event Season’s Greetings
Story Event: Season’s Greetings will soon be under way!
You can deliver greeting cards with Lillie and Lance, who are dressed in special seasonal outfits!
You can exchange Cards for items!
You can earn Cards by completing battles.
After collecting enough Cards, trade them for valuable items using the Exchange Items menu.
There are various kinds of Cards, and the numbers and types you can obtain will differ for each battle.
Collect the Cards you need to get the particular items you’re looking for.
You can earn bonus Cards if you have specific Sync Pairs in your lineup to battle in the areas in this event.
The more of these sync pairs you place in your lineup, the more rewards you will obtain!
Applicable Sync Pairs
(New Year’s 2021) & Ribombee:Cards ×1.6!
(New Year’s 2021) & Gyarados:Cards ×1.6!
- Blue & Pidgeot:Cards ×1.4!
- Nate & Braviary:Cards ×1.4!
- Guzma & Golisopod:Cards ×1.4!
- Burgh & Leavanny:Cards ×1.4!
- Lusamine & Pheromosa:Cards ×1.4!
- Skyla & Swanna:Cards ×1.2!
- Bugsy & Beedrill:Cards ×1.2!
- Noland & Pinsir:Cards ×1.2!
- Viola & Surskit:Cards ×1.2!
The lineup bonus is ×1 by default and varies according to which sync pairs are on the team.
Example 1: If you place a ×1.6 Sync Pair and a ×1.2 Sync Pair on your team, you will receive ×1.8 the number of Cards.
Example 2: If you place a ×1.6 Sync Pair and a ×1.6 Sync Pair on your team, you will receive ×2.2 the number of Cards.
- Hagoita Card
- Temari Card
- Koma Card
- Daruma Card
Special Area Info!
When you complete the areas below, there’s a chance that you’ll obtain this event’s special Area Info, Dragon of Good Fortune.
- Card Gathering: Part 1
- Card Gathering: Part 2
- Card Gathering: Part 3
- Mass Card Collecting: Part 1
- Mass Card Collecting: Part 2
- Mass Card Collecting: Part 3
You can collect Cards more efficiently from this special area, so take on the challenge once you get it!
You can take on special missions during the event period.
Check the Missions screen to learn more!
Event medals are awarded for meeting certain conditions in event missions.
You can try to obtain all of the event medals!
- To participate, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those you can actually obtain.
- The number of plays available for Ultimate Card Collection are reset every day.Reset Time: 10:00 p.m.
- The chance of obtaining special Area Info is the same no matter the area completed.
- The special Area Info will disappear once completed, but you can obtain it more than once.
- You can only obtain special Area Info one at a time.
- First-time rewards from special Area Info can only be collected once. You cannot collect them from the second play onward.
- When the event ends, leftover Cards will be converted into coins (10 coins per Card) and sent to your Present Box.
- Please see About Full-Force Battles for more information.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- The content is subject to change without notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters EX site