Hulu is now officially available on Nintendo Switch. Read on below to learn more:
Only Hulu gives you access to the largest streaming library so you can watch thousands of shows and movies, exclusive Originals, past seasons, current episodes, and more on your favorite devices.
Plus, you have the option to add Live TV for sports, news, and can’t-miss events on 60+ top channels including ESPN, FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS, FX, CNN, NBCSN, FS1, History Channel, TNT, and more.
Enjoy all your TV in one place in a personalized experience withthe plan that works best for you —Hulu, Hulu (No Ads), or Hulu + LIVE TV.
These features are available on all Hulu plans:
• Enjoy a TV experience that adjusts to your tastes every time you watch
• Create up to 6 personalized profiles so everyone can keep track of their own shows, movies, networks, and more
• Track your favorites with My Stuff, adding shows, networks, and movies for quick access across your devices
• Watch at home or on the go —all on your TV, smartphone, or tablet
• Add premium networks like HBO®, SHOWTIME®, CINEMAX®, and STARZ® for an additional monthly subscription fee
• No hidden fees, equipment rentals, or installation appointments
Your Hulu subscription fee will be charged as a recurring transaction starting at the end of your free trial (unless you cancel during the free trial). Payment will automatically renew unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription month. You can manage your subscription, cancel anytime, or turn off auto-renewal by accessing your Hulu account via Settings. Hulu is available to U.S. customers only.