Pokémon Masters EX, the strategy and battling Pokémon game for mobile platforms, is now available for download on the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). In celebration of the game’s release, special in-game events and rewards are offered for a limited time on a regular basis:
Battle as Ash for the First Time Ever in Pokémon Masters EX
Battle as Ash for the First Time Ever as Pokémon Masters EX Celebrates its Three-Year Anniversary
Content update also includes new sync pairs, game modes, events, and log-in bonuses
SAN FRANCISCO – Mar. 13, 2018 – DeNA Co., Ltd., in partnership with The Pokémon Company, has kicked off the Three-Year Anniversary celebration for Pokémon Masters EX. In addition to new sync pairs, game modes, events, and log-in bonuses, players can look forward to battling as Ash, the protagonist of the Pokémon anime series, for the first time ever in a Pokémon video game.
Ash and his partner Pokémon Pikachu team up to form an Electric-type sync pair. Unleash moves like B Thunderbolt, a formidable attack that increases in power the higher the Move Gauge, or Best Buds 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt, a cinematic sync move that features Pikachu donning a cap to deploy. Ash & Pikachu will be available to add to players’ teams via the Ash Master Fair Scout until October 16 at 10:59 p.m. Pacific Time. A trailer showcasing Ash & Pikachu can be found here on the official Pokémon YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhu7yjELvbU.
In addition to being able to obtain Ash & Pikachu, three Special Events are currently available featuring the duo for players to interact with and battle against. In Blazing Battle with Ash, Ash enters a tournament hosted by Lear for Trainers who have just arrived on Pasio. The event features stories and battles and is available until October 16 at 10:59 p.m. Pacific Time. In Challenge from Ash, players can face Ash in a heated battle, as well as a daily battle, Daily Training with Ash, where players can earn up to 3,000 Gems. This event is available until September 26 at 10:59 p.m. Pacific Time. In The Classic Thunderbolt, players face-off 1-on-1 against Ash & Pikachu with their Main Character & Pikachu until October 16 at 10:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
DeNA also announced that the following content updates for the Three-Year Anniversary are now available or coming soon. A trailer highlighting a selection of these updates can be found here on the official Pokémon YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/40X1WBvQ7_0.
- Sygna Suit Cynthia (Aura) & Lucario – Coming Soon: This Fighting-type sync pair can power up allies while reducing the amount of damage taken with its master passive skill, Sinnoh Flag Bearer. If this sync pair is hit twice, it unlocks their Buddy Move, B Aura Sphere, which deals damage to the opponent, accelerates the Move Gauge and boosts the Physical Moves and Special Moves of all allied sync pairs. This sync pair can be added to players’ teams via the Sygna Suit Cynthia Master Fair Scout, available from August 29 at 11:00 p.m. Pacific Time until October 2 at 10:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Sygna Suit Red (Thunderbolt) & Pikachu – Coming Soon: This Electric-type sync pair can Dynamax during battle, allowing Pikachu to drastically increase in size to unleash a max move like G-Max Volt Crash, which leaves all opposing sync pairs paralyzed. Sygna Suit Red (Thunderbolt) & Pikachu can be added to players’ teams via the Sygna Suit Red Master Fair Scout, available from August 31 at 11:00 p.m. Pacific Time until October 2 at 10:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Enter the Trainer Lodge: A new game mode called Trainer Lodge is now available, where players can interact with and build friendships with the many Trainers that have gathered on Pasio. Certain Trainers can be invited as guests to the Trainer Lodge, where players can gift them presents, discuss various topics, obtain Scrapbook Photos and Friendship Stories, or send them off on expeditions with other Trainers to explore and earn rewards.
- Add Giovanni (Classic) & Persian: Players will be able to add the Normal-type sync pair of Giovanni (Classic) & Persian to their teams by completing the first story level in Special Sync Pair Event: Giovanni & Persian. This sync pair’s passive skill, Panic Button, accelerates the move gauge the first time the player is in a pinch during battle. This event will be available from now until September 14 at 10:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Add Up to 100 Sync Pairs to Players’ Teams: Players that log-in to the game from now until September 14 at 10:59 p.m. Pacific Time will obtain a 10-Pair Scout Ticket, which can be exchanged for 10 sync pair scouts. Players that log-in to the game on ten separate days throughout this period can obtain up to ten total 10-Pair Scout Tickets, enough to scout 100 sync pairs. 10-Pair Scout Tickets must be used by September 21 at 10:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Earn Up to 6,300 Gems with Three-Year Celebration Log-In Bonuses: In celebration of the Three-Year Anniversary, all players who log-in to the game once until October 2 at 10:59 p.m. Pacific Time will earn 3,000 Gems. Players who log-in to the game for 14 days until September 13 at 10:59 p.m. Pacific Time can earn an additional 3,300 Gems.
Players can check the in-game menus for more information. Note that in-game event dates are subject to change without notice.
Pokémon Masters EX is a real-time battling and strategy game for compatible Android and Apple devices that is free-to-start with in-app purchases. It can be downloaded at the links below:
Google Play (Android): play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dena.a12026418
App Store (iOS): apps.apple.com/app/id1442061397
The game is available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, and Traditional Chinese. Fans can learn more about Pokémon Masters EX at Pokémonmasters-game.com/en-US.
Stay tuned to the official social media channels on Twitter (twitter.com/PokémonMasters), Facebook (facebook.com/PokémonMastersGame), and Instagram (instagram.com/Pokémonmastersgame), as well as the official YouTube channel (youtube.com/c/PokémonMastersGame), for news about the game.
Three-Year Anniversary: New Master Sync Pairs! | Pokémon Masters EX
The Pokémon Masters EX’s Three-Year Anniversary celebration continues with new Master Sync Pairs featuring Ash & Pikachu, Sygna Suit Cynthia (Aura) & Lucario, and Sygna Suit Red (Thunderbolt) & Pikachu!
Ash & Pikachu are available from 11 p.m. PDT on Saturday, August 27th through 10:59 p.m. PDT on Sunday, October 16th.
Sygna Suit Cynthia (Aura) & Lucario are available from 11 p.m. PDT on Monday, August 29th through 10:59 p.m. PDT on Sunday, October 2nd.
Sygna Suit Red (Thunderbolt) & Pikachu are available from 11 p.m. PDT on Wednesday, August 31st through 10:59 p.m. on Sunday, October 2nd.
Download Pokémon Masters EX today and join in on the celebration!
#ポケモン #ポケットモンスター #ポケマスEX
Source: Official Pokémon Masters EX site