A new Spheal Poké Plush has been revealed for the official Pokémon Center. Read on below to learn more about this product:
All You Spheal Superfans—Get Ready to Roll Out!
In the Pokémon world, Spheal stands around 2 feet and 7 inches tall. This jumbo Spheal plush isn’t much different at 31 ½ inches tall and 39 ½ inches long. It’s ready to be hugged, squeezed, and displayed in your bedroom or living room. With a face like this, you won’t be able to avoid the cuteness of this round and rotund Pokémon!
- Measures about 31 ½ inches tall and 39 ½ inches long
- Based on Spheal’s measurements in the Pokédex
- A popular Ice- and Water-type Pokémon from Hoenn
- Something delightful to come home to after a long day
- Giant-size plush makes a big impression
- Pokémon Center Original design
- Item Dimensions: 39.4 x 38.6 x 31.5 IN
- Country Of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- Materials: Nylon / polyester / polyurethane
- Care Instructions: Surface wash only.
- Item Weight: 16.4 LB
The Award Goes to…
Check out some of the Pokémon Center’s fan favorites.
The reviews are in! The jumbo Spheal plush has made a splash with Trainers. The Clap Pokémon is undeniably on a roll.
Showcase your passion for Pokémon and make your space the very best with this high-quality Heal Ball replica.
Best Art Set
Celebrate your favorite Pokémon Trainers, and add a touch of color and whimsy to your walls with stunning art sets available exclusively at Pokémon Center.
Check out some of the other incredible products that Trainers loved in 2022.
One thought on “The $450 Spheal Poké Plush at the Pokémon Center has officially won the Best Buddy award from The Pokémon Company”