Pokémon Masters EX, the strategy and battling Pokémon game for mobile platforms, is now available for download on the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). In celebration of the game’s popularity, special in-game events and rewards are being offered for all players to take part in on a regular basis. Read on below to learn more:
Marnie brings the heat as she makes her Neo Champion debut!
Be sure to check out the other fantastic events and bonuses available during Pokémon Masters EX’s 3.5 Year Celebration!
Marnie brings the heat as she makes her Neo Champion debut! Be sure to check out the other fantastic events and bonuses available during Pokémon Masters EX’s 3.5 Year Celebration!
Battle Galarian Forms of Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno as Pokémon Masters EX Celebrates 3.5 Years Since Launch
Content update also includes new events, giveaways, and log-in bonuses
TOKYO—February 28, 2023—DeNA Co., Ltd., in partnership with The Pokémon Company, has kicked off the 3.5 Year Celebration for Pokémon Masters EX. In addition to new events, giveaways, and log-in bonuses, players can look forward to the debut of Master sync pairs Marnie (Champion) & Moltres, Hop (Champion) & Zapdos, and Bede (Champion) & Articuno to the game. All three sync pairs possess master passive skills, which provide boosts to a players’ entire team, and feature Trainers teaming up with the Galarian forms of their partner Pokémon.
A new trailer highlighting these sync pairs as well as other content available in the 3.5 Year Celebration can be found in the Pokémon Presents released for Pokémon Day here.
- Marnie (Champion) & Moltres are a Dark-type sync pair with the Galar Spirit master passive skill, which powers up Sp. Atk moves while reducing any Sp. Atk damage taken. This duo can also unleash B Fiery Wrath, a powerful attack that may also trigger a variety of useful effects such as causing the opponent to flinch. This sync pair will be available to add to players’ teams via the Marnie Master Fair Scout, available now through April 8 at 10:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Hop (Champion) & Zapdos are a Fighting-type sync pair that can deploy moves like B Thunderous Kick, a devastating attack that never misses and lowers the opponent’s Defense and Speed. This sync pair will be available to add to players’ teams via the Hop Master Fair Scout from March 1 at 10:00 p.m. Pacific Time through April 8 at 10:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Bede (Champion) & Articuno are a Psychic-type sync pair that possess the Galar Flag Bearer master passive skill, which powers up the player’s team while reducing any damage taken. This sync pair can also use B Freezing Glare, a formidable attack move that may leave the target frozen and raise the team’s Defense and Sp. Def. Bede (Champion) & Articuno will be available to add to players’ teams via the Bede Master Fair Scout from March 3 at 10:00 p.m. Pacific Time through April 8 at 10:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
An in-game story event titled Neo Champions: Fight for the Future Together featuring these three sync pairs is also available from now until March 24 at 10:59 p.m. Pacific Time. Take part in the adventure as Marnie, Hop, and Bede participate in the second Neo Champion Battle.
The following content updates are also now available:
- Leon & Charizard Return!: Leon, the Champion of the Galar region, and his partner Pokémon Charizard, return to the game and will be available to add to players’ teams via the Leon Master Fair Scout, available now through March 17 at 10:59 p.m. Pacific Time. This sync pair has the ability to unleash potent Flying, Fire, or Ground attacks.
- Meow Meow Meow!: This aptly titled event allows players to earn and hatch eggs with three different kinds of Meowth: Meowth, Alolan Meowth, and Galarian Meowth. Lucky players will also be able to hatch shiny versions of these characters, available now through March 14 at 10:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Add Up to 100 Sync Pairs to Players’ Teams: Players that log-in to the game from now until March 17 at 10:59 p.m. Pacific Time will obtain a 10-Pair Scout Ticket, which can be exchanged for 10 sync pair scouts. Players can log-in daily for ten days during the event to collect up to ten 10-Pair Scout Tickets, enough to scout 100 sync pairs. 10-Pair Scout Tickets must be used by March 24 at 10:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Earn Up to 6,000 Gems via Log-In Bonuses: In celebration of “Pokémon Day” on February 27, the day the first Pokémon video games Pokémon Red and Pokémon Green were released in Japan in 1996, all players that log-in from now until March 27 at 10:59 p.m. Pacific Time will receive 3,000 Gems, enough to add up to 11 sync pairs to players’ teams, in the Present Box. Players who log-in to the game on 3 separate days from now until March 17 at 10:59 p.m. Pacific Time can earn an additional 3,000 Gems via the 3.5 Year Celebration Log-In Bonus.
Players can check the in-game menus for more information. Note that in-game event dates are subject to change without notice.
Pokémon Masters EX is a real-time battling and strategy game for compatible Android and Apple devices that is free-to-start with in-app purchases. It can be downloaded at the links below:
- Google Play (Android): play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dena.a12026418
- App Store (iOS): apps.apple.com/app/id1442061397
The game is available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, and Traditional Chinese. Fans can learn more about Pokémon Masters EX at Pokémonmasters-game.com/en-US.
Stay tuned to the official social media channels on Twitter (twitter.com/PokémonMasters), Facebook (facebook.com/PokémonMastersGame), and Instagram (instagram.com/Pokémonmastersgame), as well as the official YouTube channel (youtube.com/c/PokémonMastersGame), for news about the game.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters EX site
4 thoughts on “Video: Marnie brings the heat as she makes her Neo Champion debut in Pokémon Masters EX”