Pokémon UNITE is continuing to add new content, including new playable characters, on a regular basis. Read on below to learn more:
Version 22.214.171.124 – Patch Notes
2023-04-04 at 07:00 UTC
- Bug Fixes
- Text Fixes
If the game has not been updated on your device, please restart the game to apply this update.
While the game is updating, you may not be able to connect to the server. If this occurs, please try again later.
Changes have been made to some Pokémon stats and moves to adjust the balance of Unite Battles
Because opponents were left hindered for too long when Sableye’s moves were all used on them at once, Knock Off and Confuse Ray have been nerfed.
- Cooldown: 7.5 sec. → 8.5 sec.
- Hindrance effects on opponents: reduced by about 20% overall
- Confusion duration: 2.5 sec. → 2 sec.
Zacian’s mobility has been nerfed so that its opponents can fight back if they work together.
- Attack: 220–560 → 190–560 (Lv. 1–15)
- No longer removes hindrances from Zacian
- Cooldown: 9 sec. → 10 sec. • Movement speed increase: 50% → 30%
Mew’s Ability, Synchronize, has been nerfed. Electro Ball and Solar Beam were too powerful compared to other Pokémon’s moves at the start of a Unite Battle, so they have also been nerfed.
- Move reset cooldown: 20 sec. → 25 sec.
- Damage: reduced by 10%
- Cooldown: 9 sec. → 10.5 sec.
Damage dealt by Icy Wind was too high and has been nerfed.
- Damage: reduced by 12%
Wood Hammer let Trevenant hinder its opponents too frequently and has been nerfed. Pain Split has also been nerfed so that opposing Pokémon who don’t want to share the damage are able to run away.
- Cooldown: 5 sec. → 7 sec.
- Movement speed increase: 45% → 35%
Charizard’s basic attacks have been buffed. Charizard’s Unite Move, Seismic Slam, has also been buffed.
- Damage: increased by 10%
Unite Move: Seismic Slam
- Unite gauge fill speed: increased by about 10%
Night Slash, Feint Attack, and Cut have been buffed so that Zoroark’s performance won’t lag behind other Speedsters’.
- Cooldown: 10 sec. → 8 sec.
- Cooldown: 9 sec. → 7 sec.
- Cooldown: 7 sec. → 6 sec.
- Cooldown: 6 sec. → 5 sec.
- Cooldown: 5.5 sec. → 4.5 sec
Source: Official Pokémon UNITE website