Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet are now available for Nintendo Switch. Read on below to learn more:
Only one user per game version (Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet) may participate per each Nintendo Switch™ system. If your Nintendo Account is registered to users on multiple Nintendo Switch systems, you may participate with only one user and system per game version.
Any Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online features. Membership auto-renews after initial term at the then-current price unless canceled. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. Learn more at nintendo.com/switch-online.
Battle data and results will be provided to Nintendo Co., Ltd., and The Pokémon Company (and its subsidiaries).
Players engaging in or exhibiting the following may receive penalties and be restricted from participating in future online events.
• Use of unauthorized methods to alter game save data, use of Pokémon that have data altered via altering code, or Pokémon created through the use of altering code
• Significantly large number of disconnects during battle, from when your opponent has been decided to when the match results have been fully sent to the server (please ensure a stable connection environment when connecting to the internet)
• Troubling behavior that could affect other participants or make others feel unpleasant
• Actions that would obstruct battles and operations, such as hacking
• Registering with incorrect information or impersonating another player
• Other actions that operation hosts determine to be inappropriate
Source: Pokémon Scarlet and Violet news
2 thoughts on “2023 Global Challenge II Online Competition qualifying players who finish three or more matches with a win or loss during the event period will receive this Great Ball Canvas Backpack in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet”