Pokémon HOME is a special app that enables Trainers to continue their Pokémon adventures beyond a single game system and manage their collection of Pokémon across many of their games. Pokémon HOME is available now on Nintendo Switch, iPhone and iPad (App Store), and Android (Google Play) devices. Pokémon HOME maintenance will take place on May 30 from 00:00 UTC to 06:00 UTC, after which a new update will be made available in the form of version 3.0.0.
Version 3.0.0 Update Highlights
- Convert Pokémon HOME Points into LP (League Points): Players will be able to exchange Pokémon HOME Points, which they receive based on the number of Pokémon in their Boxes, for LP that they can use in Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet.
- View Game-Specific Details: Players will be able to change a Pokémon’s summary page to display information from other games the Pokémon has been in. Additionally, in the mobile device version of Pokémon HOME, the summary page of Pokémon transferred from Pokémon Bank will now show its stats and information as they were in Pokémon Bank.
- Changing Moves: From version 3.0.0 onward, when bringing a Pokémon from Pokémon HOME into a linked game, players will be able to change the moves it knows from among a list of moves it has learned up to that point. This will allow players to have their Pokémon know moves before moving it out of Pokémon HOME.
- Added Challenges and Stickers: If certain challenges are completed in the mobile device version of Pokémon HOME, you can obtain stickers as rewards. You can use the stickers you obtain to customize your profile, so be sure to complete all sorts of challenges to create designs that are uniquely “you”!
- Bring Along Gimmighoul (Roaming Form): Players will be able to bring Gimmighoul (Roaming Form) from Pokémon GO into Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet via Pokémon HOME.
Source: The Pokémon Company
3 thoughts on “Maintenance to update Pokémon HOME to version 3.0.0 will begin on May 29 at 5 p.m. PT, Pokémon HOME will not be available during this maintenance and this update could take until May 30 at 11 p.m. PT to complete”