Nintendo video: Game Freak’s Kazumasa Iwao and Shigeru Ohmori thank Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon players

Nintendo has released a new video in which Game Freak's Kazumasa Iwao and Shigeru Ohmori thank Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon players, and explain some of the differences between the new games and the original Pokémon Sun and Moon. They talk briefly about some new Pokémon forms and brand-new features, such as the Mantine … Continue reading Nintendo video: Game Freak’s Kazumasa Iwao and Shigeru Ohmori thank Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon players

Advertisements

Brand-new trailer: Ultra Necrozma officially revealed with new gameplay footage of Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon

In addition to its Dusk Mane and Dawn Wings forms, Necrozma has a third form in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. Necrozma’s third form is officially known as Ultra Necrozma, a Psychic/Dragon-type Pokémon. It has light pouring out from all over its body, which affects living things and nature, impacting them in various ways. To see the official … Continue reading Brand-new trailer: Ultra Necrozma officially revealed with new gameplay footage of Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon

My Nintendo celebrates Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon with new Pokémon theme, wallpaper and discount

The Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon games are now available on the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, and My Nintendo is celebrating with the following Pokémon themed rewards: Pikachu & Poké Ball Nintendo 3DS Home HOME Menu Theme Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon Wallpaper 30 percent discount on Pokémon Art Academy … Continue reading My Nintendo celebrates Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon with new Pokémon theme, wallpaper and discount

New overview trailer released for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon

A new light shines on the Alola region! In Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, you can take on the role of a Pokémon Trainer and unravel the mystery of the Legendary Pokémon Necrozma’s new forms - Dusk Mane Necrozma in the Pokémon Ultra Sun game and Dawn Wings Necrozma in the Pokémon Ultra Moon … Continue reading New overview trailer released for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon

Official poll finds out that Pokémon Ultra Moon is more popular than Pokémon Ultra Sun

It looks like Pokémon Ultra Moon is slightly more popular than Pokémon Ultra Sun. This is according to a recent poll conducted by The Pokémon Company, which found out that 51 percent of those polled chose Pokémon Ultra Moon and the remaining 49 percent went with Pokémon Ultra Sun. Nearly 50,000 voters took part in … Continue reading Official poll finds out that Pokémon Ultra Moon is more popular than Pokémon Ultra Sun

First look at Dusk Mane Necrozma-GX and Dawn Wings Necrozma-GX new Pokémon TCG cards

The Pokémon Company has given us a first look at Dusk Mane Necrozma-GX and Dawn Wings Necrozma-GX as part of some of the latest cards of the official Pokémon Trading Card Game (TCG). You can check them both out in the image above. They are based on two of Necrozma's new forms introduced in Pokémon … Continue reading First look at Dusk Mane Necrozma-GX and Dawn Wings Necrozma-GX new Pokémon TCG cards