The adorable Pokémon-themed Pikachu Coin Bank is now available for purchase at ThinkGeek for $39.99. The official product description and video are as follows:
IT’S A PIKA-BANK!
Next time your Meowth is using his signature move, get your Pokémon Pikachu Coin Bank ready so you can pick up the coins at the end of the battle! Just place a coin on the yellow space on the top of the box, press down, and Pikachu will reach out to grab your coin, talking and laughing all the while. Or he might not, little trickster.
Pikachu says up to 200 different phrases and sounds, which you can turn off with a convenient switch on the bottom if it all gets to be a bit too much. Sometimes when pets or little kids get a hold of itazura banks it can get a little crazy! And you can easily empty the bank using a little coin release door on the base. No matter what, Pikachu’s happy to help keep the contents of this bank secure and safe from Team Rocket.
- Pokémon Pikachu Coin Bank
- Officially-licensed Pokémon merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive in the US
- When you press the button, Pikachu talks and laughs while reaching out to grab your coin
- Over 200 sounds and phrases!
- We recommend you leave a stack of coins next to it to encourage folks to play
- Coin release door on bottom
- Batteries: 2 AA (not included)
- On / off switch on base
- Dimensions: 4 3/4″ wide x 4″ deep x 3 1/2″ tall
- A JDM import
- Ages 5+
- WARNING – SMALL PARTS – Not intended for children under 3 years of age.