Niantic has announced that all Pokémon featured in previous Community Days are coming back for a Pokémon GO Community Day weekend, which is set to take place from November 30 to December 2. Every Pokémon species featured during previous events will appear in the wild again, all around the world, for a special weekend-long event, from Friday, November 30, at 1 p.m. PST to Sunday, December 2, at 11 p.m. PST. All of the featured moves from each Community Day will also be available, so your evolved Pokémon can get them. Additionally, special bonuses will be available for just three hours in each region.
Event Date + Time
- November 30, 2018, at 1 p.m. PST to December 2, 2018, at 11 p.m. PST
- Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, Eevee, Dratini, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Mareep, Larvitar, Beldum and their Shiny counterparts will appear more frequently in the wild.
- Special moves previously featured during Community Day events in 2018 will be available again during the weekend.
Special Bonus Date + Time
- Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India: December 1, 2018, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. UTC (GMT +0)
- The Americas and Greenland: December 1, 2018, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. PST (GMT −8)
- Asia-Pacific: December 2, 2018, from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. JST (GMT +9)
- Double Catch XP
- Double Catch Stardust
- Double Incubator effectiveness
- Three-hour Lures
Source: Official Pokémon GO blog