Niantic has announced that all Pokémon featured in previous Community Days have returned for a Pokémon GO Community Day weekend, which is officially taking place from November 30 to December 2. Every Pokémon species featured during previous events is appearing in the wild again, all around the world, for a special weekend-long event, from Friday, November 30, at 1 p.m. PST to Sunday, December 2, at 11 p.m. PST. All of the featured moves from each Community Day are also available, so your evolved Pokémon can get them. Additionally, special bonuses are available for just three hours in each region. There’s also a new Community Day Box that players can purchase for 480 PokéCoins via the in-game shop. It includes three Egg Incubators, two Lucky Eggs, two Star Pieces and 30 Ultra Balls.
- Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, Eevee, Dratini, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Mareep, Larvitar, Beldum and their Shiny counterparts are appearing more frequently in the wild.
- Special moves previously featured during Community Day events in 2018 are available again during the weekend.
- Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India: December 1, 2018, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. UTC (GMT +0)
- The Americas and Greenland: December 1, 2018, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. PST (GMT −8)
- Asia-Pacific: December 2, 2018, from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. JST (GMT +9)
- Double Catch XP
- Double Catch Stardust
- Double Incubator effectiveness
- Three-hour Lures