Niantic has kicked off the Valentine’s Day 2019 event for Pokémon GO. The event is now underway and features increased spawns of numerous pink-colored Pokémon. Read on below for more details from the development team:
Date + Time
- Feb. 13, 2019, at 1:00 p.m. PST (GMT -8) to Feb. 21, 2019, at 1:00 p.m. PST (GMT -8)
- Pink Pokémon such as Clefairy, Hoppip, and Luvdisc will appear more frequently in the wild.
- Certain pink Pokémon will hatch more frequently from 7 km Eggs, including Smoochum and Happiny.
- Pink Pokémon such as Chansey and Porygon will appear more frequently in Raid Battles.
- Spinda #9 with a unique heart pattern is now available in Pokémon GO for the first time.
- Lure Modules will last six hours for the duration of the event.
- 2× Catch Candy
Three new Valentine’s Day boxes are now available for purchase via the in-game store:
- Special Box – three Premium Raid Passes, two Star Pieces, two Egg Incubators and three Lure Modules for 480 PokéCoins.
- Great Box – four Premium Raid Passes, four Super Incubators, five Lure Modules and four Lucky Eggs for 780 PokéCoins.
- Ultra Box – 10 Premium Raid Passes, 10 Super Incubators, 10 Star Pieces and 10 Lure Modules for 1480 PokéCoins.
Since today, February 14, is Valentine’s Day, Niantic is sharing special posts aimed at any Pokémon GO fan celebrating this day, including digital cards that feature Professor Willow, Milotic and Luvdisc: