MEDIA ALERT: POKÉMON EUROPE INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS—LIVE STREAM DETAILS CONFIRMED.
From 26 to 28 April 2019, competitors and fans will gather at the Estrel Berlin in Germany to be part of the Pokémon Europe International Championships. Those unable to attend the premier event on the European circuit will still be able to catch all the intense action, along with play-by-play analysis from a panel of expert commentators, live from Berlin via three streaming channels. The broadcast will be in English only.
Channels and broadcast times:
- Friday 26 April from 08:30 BST / 09.30 CEST: Pokémon TCG and Pokémon video game match coverage
- Saturday 27 April from 08:00 BST / 09:00 CEST: Pokkén Tournament DX, Pokémon TCG, and Pokémon VG match coverage
- Sunday 28 April from 08:00 BST / 09:00 CEST: Final matches for Pokkén Tournament DX, Pokémon TCG, and Pokémon VG
Calling the action for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moonvideo game battles:
- Sebi Ernst
- Markus Stadter
- Labhaoisa Cromie
- Adam Dorricott
Providing insight into Pokémon Trading Card Game matches:
- Kyle “Pooka” Sucevich
- Nicholas Pearce
- Jamie Serhan
- Joe Bernard
Analysing the blows in Pokkén Tournament DX:
- Michael “H2” Graf
- Evan “Wonderchef” Hashimoto
- Solomon “SolCalibre” Richard-Croffie
To keep up to date with all the latest news on the Play! Pokémon program, be sure to visit https://www.pokemon.com/uk/play-pokemon/.
Source: The Pokémon Company International and @Pokemon