Competitors and fans are now gathering at the Estrel Berlin in Germany to be part of the Pokémon Europe International Championships. Those unable to attend the premier event on the European circuit can still catch all the intense action, along with play-by-play analysis from a panel of expert commentators, live from Berlin via three streaming channels. The broadcast are in English only.
2019 Pokémon Europe International Championships—Day 1
Watch live Pokémon video game action at the 2019 Pokémon Europe International Championships in Berlin, Germany. This is the third International Championships of the season as players continue to battle for a chance to become the next Pokémon World Champion.
Channels and broadcast times:
- Friday 26 April from 08:30 BST / 09.30 CEST: Pokémon TCG and Pokémon video game match coverage
- Saturday 27 April from 08:00 BST / 09:00 CEST: Pokkén Tournament DX, Pokémon TCG, and Pokémon VG match coverage
- Sunday 28 April from 08:00 BST / 09:00 CEST: Final matches for Pokkén Tournament DX, Pokémon TCG, and Pokémon VG
Calling the action for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moonvideo game battles:
- Sebi Ernst
- Markus Stadter
- Labhaoisa Cromie
- Adam Dorricott
Providing insight into Pokémon Trading Card Game matches:
- Kyle “Pooka” Sucevich
- Nicholas Pearce
- Jamie Serhan
- Joe Bernard
Analysing the blows in Pokkén Tournament DX:
- Michael “H2” Graf
- Evan “Wonderchef” Hashimoto
- Solomon “SolCalibre” Richard-Croffie
To keep up to date with all the latest news on the Play! Pokémon program, be sure to visit https://www.pokemon.com/uk/play-pokemon/.