Let us know why you love your favourite Game Boy games to be in with a chance of winning a Nintendo Switch Lite and four games!
Can you believe that it’s been 30 years since the release of the Game Boy in Japan? Game Boy launched 30 years ago in Japan, bringing portable power to the palm of your hand and plenty of great games like Pokémon Yellow Version, Super Mario Land, The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening and of course, TETRIS®!
To celebrate, we’re running a contest where you can win a Nintendo Switch Lite, as well as a copy of The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening, TETRIS® 99 and the Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Dual Pack! The winner will also receive a 12-month membership to Nintendo Switch Online!
To enter, simply tweet about your favourite Game Boy game, including why it’s your favourite, using the hashtag #GameBoy30! One winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by 23:59 BST on Sunday 29th September 2019!
For full details on the prize draw, be sure to read the terms and conditions below:
Terms & Conditions:
1. Entry is open to residents of Great Britain, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 13 years or over.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The promotion is open from 19:00 BST on 24/09/2019. Entries close at 23:59 BST on 29/09/2019.
5. To participate in the promotion, entrants will require access to the internet and will need to register for a Twitter account.
6. Entry is online via Twitter. To enter you tweet about your favourite Game Boy game, including why it’s your favourite, using the hashtag #GameBoy30. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Entries are limited to one per person. Only a first entry will be accepted. Subsequent entries will be disregarded.
7. The winners will be drawn at random by an independent person, from all valid entries received, and notified through Twitter within 14 days of the promotion closing. If the winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. The winner will receive a Nintendo Switch Lite, a copy of The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening, Tetris® 99, the Pokémon Sword and Shield Dual Pack and a Nintendo Switch Online 12-month Individual membership. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the promotion if it considers such entry to be offensive.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
13. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
14. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
15. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 – 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.