Pokémon Masters, the latest strategy and battling Pokémon game for mobile platforms, is now available for download on the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). In-game events are being hosted on a regular basis, featuring additional Pokémon and recognizable characters from across the Pokémon franchise.
Guzma and Plumeria Spotlight Scout
Date/Time March 26, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. – April 13, 2020 at 10:59 p.m.
Increased chance to scout Guzma and Plumeria! Guzma and Plumeria Spotlight Scout under way! Guzma and Plumeria Spotlight Scout under way!
This sync pair scout currently features 5★ Guzma & Golisopod and 5★ Plumeria & Salazzle, which will come in handy during Story Event: Team Skull Crash Course!
Featured sync pairs have a higher chance of appearing than non-featured 5★ sync pairs.
The sync grids of 5★ Guzma & Golisopod and 5★ Plumeria & Salazzle will be expanded upon their release.
About Guzma & Golisopod
This Physical Strike sync pair batters
its opponents with super aggressive
About Plumeria & Salazzle
This Special Strike sync pair unleashes
a poisonous Sludge Wave that
drenches all opponents at once!
March 26, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. – April 13, 2020 at 10:59 p.m.
- The 5★ sync pair(s) below do not appear in this sync pair scout.
• Sabrina & Alakazam
• Fantina & Mismagius
- The sync pairs featured in this sync pair scout may also appear in future sync pair scouts.
- To unlock the sync grid, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 11: Alola’s Rising Stars: Part 2 (Normal) in single-player.
- Sync pairs other than the ones mentioned above may appear.
- Please note that you cannot have two or more sync pairs that include Trainers with the same name in your team.
Example: Brock & Onix and Sygna Suit Brock & Tyranitar
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.
- To check the available sync pairs and their respective offering rates, go to the Offering Rate section on the Sync Pair Scout screen.
- Please read the Notes section under Offering Rate on the Sync Pair Scout screen before using the feature.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters site