Pokémon Masters, the latest strategy and battling Pokémon game for mobile platforms, is now available for download on the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). In-game events are being hosted on a regular basis, featuring additional Pokémon and recognizable characters from across the Pokémon franchise.
Story Event Team Skull Crash Course
Date/Time March 26, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. – April 13, 2020 at 10:59 p.m.
Team Skull Crash Course
Story Event: Team Skull Crash Course under way!
March 26, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. – April 13, 2020 at 10:59 p.m.
Story Event: Team Skull Crash Course is an event where you can obtain story areas and items by progressing through the event map.
Obtain Items Using Travel Tokens
Travel tokens can be obtained by participating in event battles.
Use the travel tokens you have obtained to move throughout the event map and acquire the items along the way.
Use travel tokens to collect items and head toward your destination!
Advance Through the Event Maps
Reach checkpoints to progress through the event maps.
You can obtain new main area interactions and items by progressing through the event map.
Sub-areas will also appear as you progress through the event maps.
If you skip past a sub-area that appears on your current event map, it will reappear again on the following event map.
Try collecting the sub-areas after you have collected all of the main areas by progressing through the event map.
There are no limits to map progression, so you can continue to collect lots of items even after you have obtained all of the main and sub-areas.
Event Map Items
The items, such as those mentioned below can be obtained in the event maps featured in this event.
- Sync Orbs for Guzma & Golisopod
- Sync Orbs for Plumeria & Salazzle
- Co-op Sync Orbs
- Elite Four Notes
- Gym Leader Notes
- 3★ Level-Up Manuals
- 2★ Level-Up Manuals
- 1★ Level-Up Manuals
- Buff Blend +
- Tech Tonic +
- Aid Ade +
- Ultra Buff Blend
- Ultra Tech Tonic
- Ultra Aid Ade
- Great Buff Blend
- Great Tech Tonic
- Great Aid Ade
- Buff Blend
- Tech Tonic
- Aid Ade
Some items obtainable in this event have a limited quantity.
You can obtain an increased number of travel tokens once a day from certain areas.
- Challenge Team Break: Part 1
- Challenge Team Break: Part 2
- Challenge Team Break: Part 3
You can earn bonus travel tokens if you have specific sync pairs in your lineup to battle in the areas in this event.
The more of the specified sync pairs you include in your team, the more bonus travel tokens you will earn!
Applicable Sync Pairs
- Guzma & Golisopod:
Travel tokens +1×!
- Plumeria & Salazzle:
Travel tokens +1×!
- Liza & Lunatone:
Travel tokens +0.2×!
Lineup bonuses are generally ×1 and vary according to which sync pairs are on the team.
Example 1: If you place +1× and +0.2× sync pairs in your team, you will receive 2.2× the number of travel tokens.
Example 2: If you place +1× and +1× sync pairs in your team, you will receive 3× the number of travel tokens.
Log-In Bonus Under Way!
A log-in bonus is currently under way to mark the start of Story Event: Team Skull Crash Course.
Log-In Bonus Details
- Day 1: Gems ×150
- Day 2: Gems ×150
- Day 3: Gems ×150
- Day 4: Gems ×150
- Day 5: Gems ×150
- Day 6: Gems ×150
- Day 7: Gems ×150
- Day 8: Gems ×150
- Day 9: Gems ×150
- Day 10: Gems ×150
- Day 11: Gems ×150
- Day 12: Gems ×150
- Day 13: Gems ×150
- Day 14: Gems ×150
You can take on special missions during the event period.
Check the Mission Bingo screen for more details about the missions.
- To participate, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those you can actually obtain.
- Daily refresh of reward boosts occurs at 11:00 p.m.
- Partial reward boosts will be rounded up to the nearest whole number.
- When the event ends, leftover travel tokens will be converted into coins (10 coins per travel token) and sent to your Present Box.
- To claim log-in bonuses, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- Log-in bonuses are sent to your Present Box.
- Log-in bonuses can only be claimed during the specified time period.
- Log-in bonuses sent to the Present Box can only be claimed for a limited period of time.
- Log-in bonuses can only be claimed once per day.
- Up to 14 log-in bonuses can be claimed.
- Log-in bonuses are reset each day at 11:00 p.m.
- If you are already logged in, you will need to return to the Pokémon Center and claim them from your Present Box.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- To attempt missions, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 2: Defeat Team Break! (Normal) in single-player.
- If you have completed Main Story Chapter 2: Defeat Team Break! (Normal) in single-player during the mission period, you will have fulfilled the conditions for the missions leading up to it and can claim your rewards.
- The time period and content are subject to change without notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters site