A new version of the app has been released today.
Please update your app to the latest version.
Note: Changes will be reflected after updating to Ver. 2.2.0 or higher.
The exact time the update becomes available may differ for each player.
Note: Please try again later if the update is not available.
- Added a new Standard Medal.
- The Standard Medal category Other has been changed to Miscellaneous.
- For some Sync Pairs, the items used for training have been changed. Please see Changes to Some Sync Pairs’ Level Cap Unlock Items for more details.Note: Obsolete items can be exchanged for other items in the Exchange Items menu starting from the period listed below.
Date/Time: October 29, 2020 at 11:00 p.m.
- When Trainers switch to EX Style, they will appear in the Pokémon Center in their EX Style.
- On the Legendary Arena difficulty selection screen, a Battle Tips button for checking battle strategy tips has been added. It will be available from the next Legendary Arena event.
- On the following screens, you can now select the maximum number of exchangeable items in one go.1. Exchange Items
2. Exchanging Co-op Sync Orbs and Sync Orbs via the Sync Grid
3. Exchanging 5★ Power-Up Ticket and Custom ★ Power-Ups via the Potential & Move Level
Note: In Exchange Items, the maximum number of items that can be selected at once is 999.
Note: The maximum number of Sync Orbs that can be selected for exchange at once is 750.
Note: If there is a limit to the number of items you can exchange or the number of items you can carry, that will count as the maximum amount you can select at once.
- In the Settings Menu, using the newly added Ally Sync Move Animations, you can now set the playback of your allies’ Sync Move animations to OFF, Always, or Once Daily.Note: You can change this setting in your Poryphone by going to the Settings menu and selecting Battle.
- With the newly added Learn Again button, after learning a Lucky Skill, the same Lucky Cookie can be used again.
- A Lucky Skill tutorial has been added. If you have not unlocked a Lucky Skill slot yet, you can learn more about it in the tutorial.Note: If you have already unlocked a Lucky Skill slot and cannot play through the tutorial, you will be sent the items that can be obtained within the tutorial. Simply go to the Temp Storage in your Present Box.
Claim Date/Time: January 30, 2021 at 10:59 p.m.
- Fixed an issue in which, during certain periods, even if the auto-incubate feature was used before the limited-time incubator expired, Eggs would not be set automatically under certain conditions.
Note: As compensation for this issue, 300 non-paid gems will be sent starting October 29, 2020 to the Present Box of players affected by this issue.
- Fixed an issue in which the time display of “12:00 p.m. – 12:59 p.m.” displayed as “a.m.” on some screens in-game.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters EX site