Legendary Arena Tornadus
Legendary Arena: Tornadus begins on April 21 at 11:00 p.m. PST! Tornadus cannot be inflicted with any status conditions other than Paralysis, which will weaken it. Try to maintain the Paralysis and use Electric-type moves to exploit its weakness!
The Legendary Arena is a special battle area where you can form multiple teams and take on the challenge using a set number of sync pairs.
You can complete the related missions to earn Medals that can only be obtained here!
- To attempt Legendary Arena missions, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 2: Defeat Team Break! (Normal) in single-player.
- Your area info and mission completion data will be saved at the event’s conclusion and will be used the next time this event returns.
- Check out the About the Legendary Arena notification for more details and other important information. You can also view these details by tapping the Information button on the main area info screen.
- If you’d like some pointers specific to this challenge, check out the battle strategy tips. You can view these tips from the battle difficulty selection screen.
- While Legendary Arena missions will also be displayed on the General missions screen, they cannot be attempted outside of the challenge period.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters EX site