September Community Day: Osha-watch out—the Sea Otter Pokémon, Oshawott, will be featured!
We’re excited to announce that Oshawott, the Sea Otter Pokémon, will be featured during September’s Community Day event!
Date + Time
Sunday, September 19, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time
- Oshawott will be appearing more frequently in the wild! It will also be attracted to Rainy Lure Modules. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Oshawott!
- Evolve Dewott (Oshawott’s Evolution) during the event or up to two hours afterward to get a Samurott that knows the Charged Attack Hydro Cannon.
- Samurott will now be able to learn the Charged Attack Razor Shell. This attack will be available for Samurott to learn even after the event has concluded.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- There’ll be a special one-time-purchase Community Day Box available for 1,280 PokéCoins, featuring 50 Ultra Balls, five Lucky Eggs, five Rainy Lure Modules, and an Elite Fast TM.
- You’ll be able to get Oshawott-inspired stickers by spinning PokéStops, opening Gifts, and purchasing them from the in-game shop.
- For US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Oshawott Community Day–exclusive Special Research story, From Scalchops to Seamitars. This Special Research will include a Rainy Lure Module as one of its rewards.
- Stay tuned for when tickets for the From Scalchops to Seamitars Special Research story go live! Tickets are nonrefundable (subject to applicable law and the exceptions set forth in the Terms of Service). Please note that this Special Research will not include an in-game medal.
- 3× Catch XP
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours
Please be aware of your surroundings and follow guidelines from local health authorities when playing Pokémon GO. Upcoming events are subject to change. Be sure to follow us on social media, opt in to receiving push notifications, and subscribe to our emails to stay updated. For the latest on in-game events and feature updates, be sure to check this help center article.
—The Pokémon GO team
Source: Official Pokémon GO blog