The Eggstreme Incubator is now available at Bellis’s Lab.
To use the Eggstreme Incubator, you can obtain the Eggstreme Pass from the Eggs tab of the Purchase Bundles menu in the Shop screen or from Bellis’s Lab.
Upon obtaining an Eggstreme Pass, you will have access to a limited-time Eggstreme Incubator for 14 days.
During the validity period, Eggs placed in Eggstreme Incubators require only half the incubation time.
Eggstreme Pass Pricing
Paid Gems ×500
- An Eggstreme Pass is valid for 14 days from the time it is acquired.
- You cannot obtain more than one Eggstreme Pass at a time. A new pass can be acquired after the current one expires.
- If an Egg is already placed in an Incubator when you obtain an Eggstreme Pass, the remaining time for that Incubator will be halved.
- If you have a valid Eggstreme Pass when you gain access to an Event Limited-Time Incubator or an Eggcelerator Pass Limited-Time Incubator, those incubators will receive the effects of the Eggstreme Pass, and the remaining time until their Eggs hatch will be halved as long as the Eggstreme Pass is valid.
- If an Eggstreme pass expires while an Egg is already placed in an Eggstreme Incubator, the Eggstreme Incubator will stay active until the Egg hatches.
- If the number of Pokémon left in the Day Care at Bellis’s Lab exceeds the limit, new Eggs cannot be placed in Eggstreme Incubators and the auto-incubate feature cannot be used.
- The gems used to obtain an Eggstreme Pass will not be refunded even if there is a suspension of service due to maintenance or other such reasons during the availability period of your pass.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters EX site