We have addressed the following issue.
Note: Changes will be reflected after updating to Ver. 2.16.0 or higher.
Note: The exact time the update becomes available may differ for each player.
Note: Please try again later if the update is not available.
There may be instances where an unexpected error occurs while purchasing the following products from the Purchase Gems section of the Shop, which causes presents to not be sent properly.
Note: Paid Gems are being sent properly.
- Daily gems (limit 1) + stamina present
- Weekly gems (limit 3) + Codex Set present
- Weekly gems (limit 3) + Tome Set present
- Monthly gems (limit 5) + Limited-Time 5★ Power-Up present
October 26, 2021 at 10:00 p.m. – December 20, 2021 at 9:59 p.m.
This issue has been fixed so that presents will be sent properly.
Missing presents have been sent to players who were affected by this issue.
You can receive your missing presents by updating the app, then tapping the title screen to begin the game.
- For the Stamina present only, missing Stamina will be reflected by going to screens such as Sync Pair Scout or Purchase Gems of the Shop, or by tapping the Complete Purchase button.
- The following expiration date has been set for Limited-Time 5★ Power-Up presents only. Please use them before they expire.Expiration Date: February 27, 2022 at 9:59 p.m.
- In accordance with the above resolution, expiration dates have been extended to the above date for Limited-Time 5★ Power-Ups obtained through the purchase of the Monthly gems (limit 5) + Limited-Time 5★ Power-Up present, and for Limited-Time 5★ Power-Ups that come with the Monthly gems (limit 5) + Limited-Time 5★ Power-Up present currently available for purchase.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience caused.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters EX site